- Pressing plate with high resistance silicone membrane and Unifix closing system without the need for anchoring.
- Large work surface that supports templates up to number 52.
- Aluminum non-stick heat plate reinforced with titanium particles that absorbs energy to the maximum.
- Two external vacuum outlets in the back, which allow the orthosis to be molded directly on the patient’s foot with footprints.
- Digital control panel with LCD screen.
The heat plate has a high quality nonstick and is made of aluminum reinforced with titanium particles that absorbs energy to the maximum, heats quickly and distributes heat optimally throughout the work surface (360×270 mm).
High performance vacuum
Thermomax incorporates an innovative “Maxpress” system based on a high performance vacuum pump without maintenance, which provides optimal vacuum levels for a perfect fusion and adaptation of any type of material. The vacuum can also be carried out simultaneously in the upper chamber and in the external exits.
In the rear part it incorporates two external vacuum outlets, which allow the orthosis to be molded directly on the patient’s foot and the connection of footprints and other accessories. The pedal allows a controlled vacuum, leaving the hands free for a more precise work.
The digital control panel with LCD screen allows full control of all functions such as: individual regulation of temperature, time and vacuum level and adjustment of the three work programs that it incorporates.
Compact unit for heating and thermo-welding orthotics.